The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Inorganic chemistry handles with the synthesis and behaviour of inorganic and organometallic compounds. This field covers all chemical compounds but not the carbon based compounds which are the subjects of organic chemistry.
- Track 1-1Organometallic chemistry
- Track 1-2Descriptive Chemistry
- Track 1-3Stereochemistry of organic compounds
- Track 1-4Organic reactions and catalysis
- Track 1-5Modern organic chemistry and applications
Polymer science is a so pervasive and relevant discipline in the contemporary scenario that it is unnecessary to spend much word to emphasize its role. As a matter of fact, it has been proposed to designate our time as the polymer age, to mark its distinction from previous mankind eras dominated by a series of diverse materials (the stone, the bronze, the iron ages) and to remark that our lifestyle would be hardly conceivable without polymers.
- Track 2-1Advances in polymer Science
- Track 2-2Polymer Processing
- Track 2-3Industrial Aspects of Polymers
Electrochemistry is the branch of physical chemistry that studies the relationship between electricity, as a measurable and quantitative phenomenon, and identifiable chemical change. The reactions involve electric charges moving between electrodes and an electrolyte (or ionic species in a solution). Thus electrochemistry deals with the interaction between electrical energy and chemical change.
- Track 3-1Structural Effects in Organic Electrochemistry
- Track 3-2Electrochemistry of Transition Metal Organometallic Compounds
- Track 3-3Principles of Electrochemistry
- Track 3-4Applications of Electrochemistry
Medicinal chemistry focusses on small organic molecules encompasses synthetic organic chemistry and aspects of natural products and computational chemistry in close combination with chemical biology, enzymology and structural biology, together aiming at the discovery and development of new therapeutic agents.
- Track 4-1Lead optimization
- Track 4-2QSAR and Pharmacology aspects
- Track 4-3Drug design and molecular docking
- Track 4-4Drug discovery
Environmental chemistry is the scientific study of chemical and biochemical phenomena that occur in natural places. It is defined as the study of the sources, reactions, transport, effects, and fates of chemical species in the air, soil, and water environments; and the effect of human activity and biological activity on these.
- Track 5-1Waste Management & Treatment
- Track 5-2Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Track 5-3Industrial and Water Pollution its Treatment
- Track 5-4Renewable Energy Sources and Storages
Green chemistry is an area of chemistry and chemical engineering focused on the designing of products and processes that reduces the use and generation of hazardous substances.It overlaps with all subdisciplines of chemistry but with a particular focus on chemical synthesis, process chemistry, and chemical engineering, in industrial applications.
- Track 7-1Cluster Chemistry
- Track 7-2Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Track 7-3Synthetic Inorganic Chemistry
Chemical engineering is a branch of engineering that applies physical sciences, life sciences, together with applied mathematics and economics to produce, transform, transport, and properly use chemicals, materials and energy.
- Track 8-1Organic Chemical Technology
- Track 8-2Inorganic Chemical Technology
- Track 8-3Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology
- Track 8-4Catalysis Engineering
- Track 8-5Petrochemistry
Chemical reaction engineering involves organising plant processes and conditions to ensure optimal plant operation to construct models for reactor process design and analysis. Many applications of chemical engineering involves in day to day life like rubber, plastic, cement, sugar, ceramic etc.
- Track 9-1Multiphase flow and reactors
- Track 9-2Chemical Reactors and photochemical Reactos
- Track 9-3Micro-reactors
Thermodynamics is a division of physics involved with heat and temperature and their relation to energy and work .Thermodynamics applies to a wide range of subjects in science and engineering, mainly physical chemistry, chemical engineering and mechanical engineering.
- Track 10-1Chemical Thermodynamics
- Track 10-2Laws of Thermodynamics
- Track 10-3Biological Thermodynamics
Safety is the state of being safe and free from any hazards or any non-desirable outcomes. The safety methods are the various procedures and techniques utilized while performing any tasks on fields in any industries or workplace.
- Track 11-1Transportation and Handelling
- Track 11-2Risk Management
- Track 11-3Chemical Wastes Handelling
A Separation process is a technique that converts a mixture of substances into two or more individual product mixtures. Separations may differ in chemical properties or physical properties such as size, shape, mass, density, between the constituents of a mixture.
- Track 12-1Membrane Separation
- Track 12-2Chromatography
- Track 12-3Micro Filtration
- Track 12-4Fractional distillation